Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Running Mojo

Since the Disney Princess Half Marathon on February 26, my running "mojo" has been a little off.  Yes, I have been running.  I also have still be coaching Girls on the Run.  However, something was still "off".

Well, friends... I have an announcement...  My running "mojo" is back!  Here's a quick summary:


  • This morning, I had two awesome meetings about the upcoming NCRC Women's Beginner Running Program.  This is the program that got me started on my journey to love running.
  • The program calendar for WBRG is almost finalized!  
  • I have 3 people committed to being coordinators on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.  I also have a slew of volunteers that are willing to take the lead on Saturday mornings.
  • I got the Active.com registration information updated for the program and registration will open in April.
  • I had a great run before Girls on the Run!
Also, completely unrelated...My brackets for the NCAA tourney are done.  I am gonna kick the hubs butt!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for running mojo!!! I'm super excited about this year's running program :)

    ReplyDelete