Monday, March 19, 2012

New Recipe 18 - Sweet Potato and Red Pepper Pasta

Tonight's dinner was another new recipe - and a hit!  We had Eating Well's Sweet Potato and Red Pepper Pasta.  When I found this recipe last week, I was very excited to find something for our recently re-instituted "Meatless Mondays" that looked like it would have no problem filling the hubs up.  When I emailed Jason the menu plan for the week, he seemed intrigued by the title...So, we were heading in the right direction.


Well, fast forward to today...  I was looking forward to having this recipe, but I was kinda craving some meat.  I thought about adding shrimp or chicken breast, but they weren't terribly appealing.  I ended up adding some Al Fresco Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage.  What?  You thought this was "Meatless Monday"?  Yeah, well, it was...  Until I added the chicken sausage.  Oh well...


The hubs and I both agreed that the dish was very good and would have probably been delicious without the sausage.  However, we both thought that the sausage made this even better.  So, you looking for a easy, yummy recipe for dinner?  Try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment