Thursday, January 5, 2012

Another shout-out for Keurig

Well, after the great Keurig customer service experience last week, I had another great experience last night and today.  After working with a corporate customer care associate last week, we got my brewer to work.  Unfortunately, about 8:30 last night, the brewer crapped out again.  Of course, I did everything that I could think of, including the procedures from last week.  Around 8:50, I decided to take a shot and see if Keurig was still open.  Just my luck, they were!  


The associate with whom I spoke last night was unable to help me because of the type of brewer I own.  She talked to me for a few minutes about the issues and seemed to make a lot of notes.  She told me that she would note my account and forward my issue on for a return call today.  Much to my surprise someone called me back!  Travis, the Keurig staff member, and I discussed my previous issues and what I had done to remedy those.  After talking a few minutes, Travis offered to send me a new OfficePro brewer at no cost to me.  He agreed that the brewer shouldn't be having the issues and noted that it was still covered under warranty.  Because I still wasn't 100% sure what I wanted to do, I asked Travis if I could call him back after talking with the hubs.  He provided me with his direct extension number for me to call at my convenience.


When I called back, Travis wasn't available.  I was able to talk to Mike about getting a new OfficePro.  Mike and I had a good time talking through the issues with the brewer, Keurig's exceptional customer service, etc.  Mike let me know that my new brewer should arrive at my home within 5-7 business days.  I was beyond pleased.


LOVE my new Platinum brewer!  
After my awesome calls with Keurig, I ended up actually going to buy a Keurig Platinum brewer at BedBath&Beyond  (Thank heavens for those 20% off coupons!).  


When the issues started with the OfficePro, the hubs and I had talked in passing about getting a new brewer.  I also knew that I wanted to get a brewer for my soon-to-be-newly-renovated office.  When my colleagues and I move back into the renovated office, I will be in a small semi-private suite with my boss.  Since he has a kitchen, I thought that it would be nice for us to have our own coffee for meetings, etc.  So, now the problem is solved!  Either way, J and I were going to buy another brewer...May as well use the "free" one for the office.  Win, win all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment