If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Getting To Know You
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? I enjoy spending Saturday with my hubs. We usually hang around the house in the morning, then run errands, grocery shop, and end the day with a yummy dinner out.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows. This changes by the minute...Right now, I am loving 2 Broke Girls, Rules of Engagement, and The Biggest Loser.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? I tend to take more pictures than appear in them. I guess that's a holdover from when I hated how I looked, etc.
4) Why do you blog? I started blogging in 2010 after my therapist encouraged me to start a diary. She felt it would allow me to get my feelings out, but also be an encouragement to others that may have similar feelings, etc.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? Hmmm... Probably Kirstie Alley or Kathy Griffin. Not really sure why, but I think they would both be cool to hang out with for a little while.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. Really??? My list is so long... Almonds, Trader Joe's Hummus and Carrots, Clementines, Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal, TJ's Valencia Peanut Butter on an Apple, Triscuit with Laughing Cow Cheese...
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? Nope. The hubs doesn't really care for animals, so he is my pet ;-)
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? iPhone, laptop, and running shoes
10) What’s your favorite drink? I love a good Cheerwine from the fountain. However, I am resolved to no longer drink soft drinks, so water is the new fav.
11) Do you enjoy cooking? I love to cook. I love trying new recipes, tweaking them, etc.
12) Do you have children? No
13) What are your favorite hobbies? Is it sad that I don't really have a hobby? I consider running and maintaining a healthy lifestyle kind of a hobby. I love scouring the internet and reading books to learn more.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? I have to admit that I am outwardly pretty outgoing, but it wears me out. So, technically, I am kinda shy. Clear as mud?
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? I would continue to work on being more healthy.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? I will always have a soft spot for George Clooney :-)
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? Hmmm... No clue. Last week was pretty anti-climactic.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? I live about 3 hours from my parents, my mom's side of the family, and part of my Dad's side of the family. I have extended family in Michigan and Washington, DC. My in-law's live in the same city, about 4 miles away.
19) List three of your talents. Organization, honesty (to a fault), and cooking/baking
20) What is your greatest attribute? I am persistent. Once I get something in my head, I make a plan and stick with it until I succeed.
Now it’s your turn to share your answers. Don’t forget to link up in the comments at www.alltheweigh.com! Happy Monday!