Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dreams, Determination, Dedication...

We all have dreams. In order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline and effort.
Jesse Owens, American track and field athlete and Olympic gold medal winner


I am a lover of quotes.  As a teenager, I collected quotes from all over the place and write them in journals.  Now that I think about it, I wonder what I ever did with all those journals... Anyway, quotes make me smile.  They help me see things in a new light.

I received the quote above via email from Runner's World.  As soon as I received it, it made me happy.  I do have dreams.  I have goals that I want to see through to the end.  I also have the determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort to reach them.  The past 6 or 7 months have shown me just how committed I am to making a change and I am loving every minute of it.

Make the most of your dreams!! 

4 comments:

  1. How much do I LOVE that we get Runner's World emails?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Thanks for sharing! It's so true!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic quote - I love filing these away in my mental "rolodex". ;)

    ReplyDelete