Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I am a compulsive planner when it comes to our meals.  Jason knows to expect an email on Wednesday or Thursday of each week for a preview of the menu for the next week.  We go back and forth several times over email refining the menu and it is finalized by Friday afternoon.  I have learned that when I plan meals, I don't tend to stay from my goal of sticking with Weight Watchers. 

I have been a reader of I'm an Organizing Junkie off an on for a while.  What's not to love about a blog all about planning!  So, I decided to join Menu Plan Monday.  Most of the recipes that I use come from blogs.  Hopefully, I'll find some more by looking at other Menu Plan Monday posts on Organizing Junkie!

Week of December 11: (we do our menu Saturday through Friday) 
Saturday:  Lunch out at Brio (I had a Christmas party that night.  Jason had take out.)
Sunday:  Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore with Brown Rice and Steamed Broccoli
Monday:  Shepherd's Pie, Lightened Up
Tuesday:  Grilled Pork with Roasted Broccoli and Parmesan Orzo (maybe)
Wednesday: Leftover Shepherd's Pie
Thursday:  Tilapia Puttanesca (from Weight Watchers member site) with Rigatoni and Marinara
Friday:  Dinner out with friends



1 comment: