Thursday, December 2, 2010

Awesome quote

There is nothing wrong with change if it is in the right direction. - Winston Churchill

I went to another Weight Watchers (WW) meeting last night.  I enjoyed the meeting I attended on Monday evening with my college roommate, but Knightdale is just too far to go every week.  If she continues to go to those meetings, I might try to do an early dinner date with her followed by the meeting every once in a while.

Anyway, the meeting last night was at the WW center in Raleigh.  There was a pretty diverse group at the meeting.  It was good to hear about the new Points Plus plan again from a different leader.  After going to the meeting last night, I realized that attending meetings has always been the key to my success.  I looked back at my online charts and noticed that when I have done WW in the past, with meeting attendance, I did much better.  So, off to meetings I will go.  My goal is to go to 3 meetings each month, but strive for 4 meetings.

At the end of the meeting, the leader put up the quote above.  I truly believe that this is true.  Change is a good thing.  The right direction for the change is up to the person, but it is an awesome thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment