If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Reasons To Be Thankful
- I am thankful for my husband, Jason. He makes every single day of my life better. He is beyond supportive of everything I want to do and I don't know what I would do without him!
- I am a lucky gal when it comes to friends. I have had the same best friend since diapers and I have met some great friends through running, CrossFit, etc. I am thankful for the unique things that each one of them bring to my life. I have some ridiculously awesome friends!
- I am thankful for my parents, in-laws and extended family.
- I am grateful we have a nice condo that we own. It is comfortable and nice.
- I am thankful that I have a good job that I enjoy going to on a daily basis.
- I am thankful that I finally found out what has been wrong with my body for so long... Granted being diagnosed with Celiacs disease isn't good news, it can be managed.
- I am grateful for the strong body and mind I am developing through continuing to train at CrossFit, running, etc.
- I'm thankful for the weight that I lost over the last 10+ years and for the surgery that will allow me to finally see the body I worked hard to get.
- I am thankful that we live in a city that has lots of amenities, but isn't too far from the mountains or the ocean should a weekend getaway be needed.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to live in a place where I can have my own opinions and speak my mind, even though those with whom I speak may not agree.