Monday, November 19, 2012

{NaBloPoMo - day 19}

Monday, November 19, 2012 - If you had to get locked in some place (book store, amusement park, etc) overnight alone, where would you choose to be locked in? 

I have been thinking about Disney for this since I saw the prompt.  My husband and I enjoy traveling to Disney World because of their awesome accessibility.  I would have to say that if I had to be locked in a place alone overnight, it would be the Magic Kingdom.  However, this decision is based on a few contingencies....  Somehow the castle would have to lit and all pretty and comforting.  Also, I'd have to have a way to get to some of my favorite (pre-Celiacs) food items in the Main Street Bakery.  I think that I could sit outside of the castle all night and dream.  It's just beautiful and the joy of the surroundings could energize almost anyone, especially if it is peaceful and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment