Monday, November 19, 2012

{Friend Makin' Monday - Thanksgiving}


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.  Feel free to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Thanksgiving Edition
  1. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?  If so, please share them.  We don't really have any traditions per se.  I do run the Ridgewood Turkey Trot 8K with some running buddies every year.  That's always fun and allows me an excuse to eat/drink whatever I want ;-)
  2. List at least three dishes that are on your family’s table every year.  We usually celebrate Thanksgiving at my in-laws.  My mother-in-law always prepares a special cranberry salad, asparagus casserole (my hubs' favorite), and dressing.  When we are able to celebrate Thanksgiving in my hometown, there's always green bean casserole, fruit salad, and pumpkin bread.  This year, the hubs, in-laws, and me are going to Flights for Thanksgiving.  Looking forward to a change in our normal routine...
  3. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie?  Pecan for sure
  4. Will you watch football on Thanksgiving Day? The "boys" (Jason and his step-dad, Dee) will watch football all afternoon/evening.  I am sure I will be in the room, listening to them yell at the TV, but not really watching.
  5. Do you plan to exercise Thursday?  Yep!  Ridgewood Turkey Trot!
  6. Do you prefer ham or turkey?  Ham
  7. Will you shop on Black Friday?  If so, where will you go first?  I have tentative plans to go out with my running buddy, Debbie.  I am not sure that I will go out after I return from our Thanksgiving night shopping adventure for her kids...
  8. Do you take a nap on Thanksgiving? Heck yeah!
  9. Share one dish that probably won’t be on anyone else’s table.   Not really sure...  We're eating out and I don't recall all the items on the menu.
  10. What are you thankful for today?  I am beyond thankful for my husband, family and friends.  There's no way that I could begin to name off all the things they bring to my life.  I know that I would be one miserable girl without them all!
Now it’s your turn to post the questions on your blog!  Don’t forget to link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, and happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment