Saturday, November 17, 2012

{Lurong Living Paleo Challenge}

Many of the athletes at my CrossFit box participated in the Lurong Living Paleo Challenge over the last 8 weeks.  I signed up right after I was diagnosed with Celiacs disease and thought it would be a helpful distraction and a way to improve my athletic ability.

The beginning of the challenge required that each athlete submit measurements and photos for comparison at the end of the challenge.  Since I am still not 100% pleased with how I did, I am not going to post the measurements or pictures - maybe after my surgery during my next challenge.

The challenge involved three benchmark workouts (Randy, Christine, and Lurong Original).  There also was a weekly WOD.  At the end of the challenge, each athlete repeated the benchmarks to gauge their progress. I can say that even though my measurements didn't go down as much as I would have liked, I am extremely proud of my progress with the benchmarks.  Look at those numbers!

I am looking forward to participating in another Paleo challenge and see how much more I can improve!


No comments:

Post a Comment