If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
What’s in Your Fridge?
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. Spinach, broccoli, broth (usually chicken or veggie), almond milk, beer/cider
2. What kind of milk do you drink? I do not drink milk. I keep almond milk in the fridge for smoothies.
3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? We definitely prefer fresh. We do have a few bags of frozen veggies for those "just in case" times.
4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Brita pitcher full of water, Crystal Light Lemonade, beer (husband), cider (me), Trop50 (husband), and chocolate milk (husband).
5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? I am constantly cleaning out my fridge. At the very least, I clean it once a week on whatever day of the weekend I grocery shop.
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? Lots of veggies in the crisper!
7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? Definitely the beer and cider
8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? Can't really think of anything...We went grocery shopping yesterday, so it's full. Jason probably wishes there was something sweet to eat in the fridge though.
9. How often do you shop for groceries? I do a "big" shop once a week. If I forget something, I will stop and get it but I try my hardest to avoid this.
10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? I can't think of anything weird....
Bonus: If you could choose one thing to put in the fridge and make it calorie-free what would it be? Granny Brown's chocolate cake!
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to answer the questions and post a link in the comments section! Happy Monday!