Thursday, November 8, 2012

{NaBloPoMo - day 8}

Thursday, November 8, 2012 -- If you could have any job (and instantly have the training and qualifications to do it), which job would you want?

As insane as it sounds, I would love to be a home organizer/life planner/Gal Friday type.  The "Gal Friday" portion isn't really a good description though... 

Here's the deal - I love to plan meals, create the list, cook the meals, and plan the family schedule.  I can't help myself.  I just like to know what's going on at any given moment.  This habit is very a tad bit annoying to my husband, who is more of the free spirit type.  

Sometimes I think that there are people that wish they had someone to be there personal life organizer and I think I could do it.  I am all about work smarter, not harder.  Maybe I should start offering my services ;-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment