Tuesday, November 13, 2012

{NaBloPoMo - Day 13}

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - What is the bravest thing you've ever done?

This is a hard one for me... I generally don't think of anything that I do as really brave.  There are many more people in the world that have done things that warrant being called brave...

When I mentioned this topic for today, Jason and I both went to the same thing... In 2010, I made the decision to transform myself mentally and physically.  In the past 2 1/2 years, I have been through many ups-n-downs to accomplish this goal.  I started working out with a trainer, then running.  I eventually stopped working out with a trainer and joined Raleigh CrossFit in June.  It's an ever-evolving, awesome journey, but taking that first step is what I would call brave.  

No comments:

Post a Comment