Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



I love, love, love to plan meals.  I especially love planning meals when they turn out well.  The most fun part of planning meals is finding all kinds of new recipes.  When I plan meals, it helps me with staying on track with Weight Watchers. 

I have been a reader of I'm an Organizing Junkie off an on for a while.  I have found some good recipes from some of the other bloggers, but haven't tried any of them yet.  I am looking forward to trying some soon!

Week of January 8: (we do our menu Friday through Thursday) 
Friday:  Dinner out at Twisted Fork (I had Breaded Chicken Cutlets with San Marzano Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, and Basil over Spinach Spaghetti.  Yummy!!)
Saturday:  Chinese take-out with friends at our house
Sunday:  Brunswick Stew (Thanks to J's boss, Lynn, for the very yummy recipe!)
Monday:  Teriyaki Cheeseburgers and Spicy French Fries (Weight Watchers)
Tuesday:  Leftover Brunswick Stew (We're going to see Hood To Coast.)
Wednesday: Chicken Piccata; Roasted Baby Red Potatoes; Steamed Vegetable
Thursday:  I have Girls Night Out with my Meredith College girls.  I am going to try to make sure I eat something healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment