Monday, January 24, 2011

McFatty Monday

Well, my second McFatty Monday post and I am kinda at a loss.  This week was pretty decent.  I lost 2.4 pounds at my weigh-in last Tuesday.  We'll see how it goes when I weigh tomorrow morning. 

Things that happened last week:
  • Had super stressful day at work on Tuesday, but didn't feed my stress by stuffing my stomach (thank God for coffee!)
  • Board of Directors meeting and dinner on Wednesday - made sensible choices at the 2 meal functions and brought fruit for snack
  • Conference on Thursday - packed my own lunch so I wouldn't have to eat convention center food for lunch
  • Wanted to order pizza on Thursday night, but stuck with eating leftover skinny sloppy joes as planned
  • Chickened out on my run on Saturday morning, but still went to the gym and had an awesome workout
All in all, I would call it a good week!

2 comments:

  1. It seems like a very good week..I need to get better at planning ahead when I am out )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packing your lunch is a great plan - it helps me avoid junk food ... when I do it! Great week!

    ReplyDelete